Harry Styles buys LA mansion
One Direction star Harry Styles has splurged USD 2.6 million on a mansion in Los Angeles after deciding that he wants to spend more time in the US.
Styles, 20, has bought the luxury pad, which also has an outdoor pool and a home cinema room, reportedly.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner,reportedly.
The singer, who is worth an estimated USD 20 million, will always consider England as his home. He decided to move base because he feels he will be less bothered by fans if he moves across the pond.
"Harry loves LA and feels really at home there. He also gets less hassled there because people are used to seeing A-listers all over the place. England will always be home, but he will be spending a lot more time in Los Angeles and Hollywood now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?