Harry Styles buys LA mansion
One Direction star Harry Styles has splurged USD 2.6 million on a mansion in Los Angeles after deciding that he wants to spend more time in the US.
Styles, 20, has bought the luxury pad, which also has an outdoor pool and a home cinema room, reportedly.
"Harry spent a couple of weeks last year looking at properties, before finally finding one he loved, and putting in an offer. Contracts have been exchanged and he is now a proud US home-owner,reportedly.
The singer, who is worth an estimated USD 20 million, will always consider England as his home. He decided to move base because he feels he will be less bothered by fans if he moves across the pond.
"Harry loves LA and feels really at home there. He also gets less hassled there because people are used to seeing A-listers all over the place. England will always be home, but he will be spending a lot more time in Los Angeles and Hollywood now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster