Harry Styles escorted by ten policemen from Paris Airport
Los Angeles: One Direction star Harry Styles was escorted by ten security team members after he landed at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris.
The 19-year-old singer landed in France on Sunday to join his band mates for "Take Me Home" European leg tour, reported Aceshowbiz.
The police officers were prepared after learning that there were numerous fans waiting at the airport to welcome Styles.
The singer and the extra security team squeezed their way through the sea of fans who had been waiting for their favourite singer.
Although Styles appeared uncomfortable with the sea of fans at the airport, he later greeted his fans waiting in front of hotel warmly and took pictures with some of them.
The band is preparing for a new album which would be released later this year.
"We`ve already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We`ve been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don`t want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas," Louis Tomlinson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'