Harry Styles eyes $19.5 mn mansion
Florida: One Direction band member Harry Styles is planning to buy a mansion worth $19.5 million here.
Styles, whose band is on its course to gross over $1 billion this year through a combination of album and tour sales, merchandise and their new movie "One Direction: This Is Us", has viewed the property in Key Biscayne near Miami twice recently, reports showbizspy.com.
The six-bedroom, six-bathroom home boasts a roof-top swimming pool, 30-foot ceilings and a master-suite with panoramic views of the ocean.
The 6,544 square-foot pad also features a stylisg bathroom with top-grade fixtures, glass counter tops, white quartz flooring, a white glass tile shower enclosure, and a 26-inch television in the mirror above the double sink vanity.
Styles has been investing a lot in property lately. He even bought a penthouse in Paris in July.
He also has a property in north London and is rumored to have a mansion in Los Feliz, California as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'