Harry Styles forgets passport, misses flight
London: Singer Harry Styles had to wait for extra eight hours to board a flight after he forgot his passport at home.
The 19-year-old was to leave for Boston so he could meet girlfriend Taylor Swift and celebrate New Year, but realised the big mistake after he reached the Heathrow airport here Dec 28.
The singer got a courier service to pick the document from his house and get it delivered to airport and took next flight.
"Harry was due to fly out on Friday morning and his mum very kindly offered to drive him to the airport, but when he got there he realised he didn`t have his passport...," a source told Sunday People newspaper.
"He managed to get on the evening flight but it still meant that he had to wait another eight hours for his post-Christmas reunion with Taylor," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Timberlake's 'sarcastic' response to Kanye West's VMAs speech
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan receives 'dirty abusive sms', approaches police
- Watch: Teaser of Anushka Shetty’s ‘Size Zero’
- Real life hot couple raise the heat with skin show for Cosmo