Harry Styles gets seasonal ice cream all year round!
London: Singer Harry Styles gets what he wants - at least his favourite ice cream! He has a liking for an ice cream, which is available only in a particular season to the masses, but for him, it is made available all through the year.
The 20-year-old is reportedly a big fan of Christmas pudding-flavoured ice cream and though it is only available in-season, the Great Budworth Real Dairy Ice Cream Farm in Cheshire, North West England prepare special batches for him throughout the year, reportedly.
The One Direction member was spotted at the eatery with his mother Anne Cox Monday and is said to have left with enough tubs of the dessert to keep him going until next Christmas.
"Harry was there for about an hour - he`s a massive ice cream fan. His favourite flavour is Christmas pudding, which they only do in December," said a source.
"But staff always make him a special batch so he can take away a few tubs," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing