Harry Styles`s grandfather proud of him
London: Singer Harry Styles`s grandfather Brian Selley says he is proud of his grandson and all that fame has not changed him at all.
Selley is the father of Styles`s mother Anne Cox and says the teen sensation, who is a member of the band One Direction, is still loving and caring like old times.
"I`m very proud of him. Harry hasn`t changed at all. He`s still the same. He always has a smile on his face and is very loving and caring," mirror.co.uk quoted Selley as saying.
"We`re all lucky to have him. To me he`s just lovable Harry. I don`t think of him as this well-known pop star like everyone else," he added.
Selley, 77, recently attended a One Direction gig and says the frenzy of fans reminded him of the time when the legendary band The Beatles performed.
"I remember Beatlemania when I was younger and it was very much like that. The girls were screaming so loud - it was deafening," Selley said.
"My daughter Anne was concerned before the concert that the noise would be too loud for me but I would really like to go again," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success