Harry Styles`s grandfather proud of him
London: Singer Harry Styles`s grandfather Brian Selley says he is proud of his grandson and all that fame has not changed him at all.
Selley is the father of Styles`s mother Anne Cox and says the teen sensation, who is a member of the band One Direction, is still loving and caring like old times.
"I`m very proud of him. Harry hasn`t changed at all. He`s still the same. He always has a smile on his face and is very loving and caring," mirror.co.uk quoted Selley as saying.
"We`re all lucky to have him. To me he`s just lovable Harry. I don`t think of him as this well-known pop star like everyone else," he added.
Selley, 77, recently attended a One Direction gig and says the frenzy of fans reminded him of the time when the legendary band The Beatles performed.
"I remember Beatlemania when I was younger and it was very much like that. The girls were screaming so loud - it was deafening," Selley said.
"My daughter Anne was concerned before the concert that the noise would be too loud for me but I would really like to go again," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated