Harry Styles taking flying lessons to impress girls?
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly taking flying lessons as he thinks it would make him more popular among girls.
The 20-year-old singer has reportedly enrolled for a flying course in Orange County, California, as he wants to become a qualified pilot before the end of the year, reportedly.
"He can`t think of anything cooler than being a helicopter pilot, so booked himself a block of lessons through a company just outside of Los Angeles. With hard work and persistence, he reckons he can be qualified by the end of the year,said.
Styles, who has previously dated TV presenter Caroline Flack and pop princess Taylor Swift apparently feels that taking flying lessons would help in impressing girls.
"The famous girls Harry tends to date aren`t impressed with flash cars any more, so he wants to have something that will make their jaws drop,said.
"Ultimately he wants a helicopter on standby, so he can just jump in and fly himself - and his date - anywhere he wants. That`s something that would surely excite any girl," the source added. P
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside