Harry Styles taking flying lessons to impress girls?
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly taking flying lessons as he thinks it would make him more popular among girls.
The 20-year-old singer has reportedly enrolled for a flying course in Orange County, California, as he wants to become a qualified pilot before the end of the year, reportedly.
"He can`t think of anything cooler than being a helicopter pilot, so booked himself a block of lessons through a company just outside of Los Angeles. With hard work and persistence, he reckons he can be qualified by the end of the year,said.
Styles, who has previously dated TV presenter Caroline Flack and pop princess Taylor Swift apparently feels that taking flying lessons would help in impressing girls.
"The famous girls Harry tends to date aren`t impressed with flash cars any more, so he wants to have something that will make their jaws drop,said.
"Ultimately he wants a helicopter on standby, so he can just jump in and fly himself - and his date - anywhere he wants. That`s something that would surely excite any girl," the source added. P
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!