Havaianas collaborates with Mara Hoffman
Zee Media Bureau
New York: Havaianas, the world’s most stylish and comfortable flip-flops, is teaming up with fashion designer Mara Hoffman for an explosion of colors and patterns this spring.
The Havaianas + Mara Hoffman Collection will feature four signature prints from Hoffman’s Resort 14 collection, inspired by the mysticism and mythology of India that fit perfectly with the colorful, care-free Brazilian lifestyle. The flip-flops are bursting with bright colors and a bohemian vibe, making them an absolute must-have for the summer.
“Collaborating with Mara Hoffman was a natural fit for the brand,” said Marcio Moura, US President of Havaianas. “Her eclectic designs embody a sense of spontaneity, which has been a key factor for Havaianas for the past 50 years.”
"I`ve been a huge fan of Havaianas for years so it was an amazing opportunity to see them in some of my favorite prints. It was a natural collaboration because both brands truly embrace beach culture in a fun and colorful way,” said Mara Hoffman.
Launching in April of 2014, the Havaianas + Mara Hoffman Collection will be available in four different styles and will retail for $44. In addition, each style will feature a special pin on the straps. The collection will be available
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated