Havaianas collaborates with Mara Hoffman
Zee Media Bureau
New York: Havaianas, the world’s most stylish and comfortable flip-flops, is teaming up with fashion designer Mara Hoffman for an explosion of colors and patterns this spring.
The Havaianas + Mara Hoffman Collection will feature four signature prints from Hoffman’s Resort 14 collection, inspired by the mysticism and mythology of India that fit perfectly with the colorful, care-free Brazilian lifestyle. The flip-flops are bursting with bright colors and a bohemian vibe, making them an absolute must-have for the summer.
“Collaborating with Mara Hoffman was a natural fit for the brand,” said Marcio Moura, US President of Havaianas. “Her eclectic designs embody a sense of spontaneity, which has been a key factor for Havaianas for the past 50 years.”
"I`ve been a huge fan of Havaianas for years so it was an amazing opportunity to see them in some of my favorite prints. It was a natural collaboration because both brands truly embrace beach culture in a fun and colorful way,” said Mara Hoffman.
Launching in April of 2014, the Havaianas + Mara Hoffman Collection will be available in four different styles and will retail for $44. In addition, each style will feature a special pin on the straps. The collection will be available
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!