Having a grandchild has changed my family: Sharon Osbourne
London: TV personality Sharon Osbourne believes having a grandchild was one of the best things to happen to her family.
The 60-year-old `X Factor` UK judge`s son Jack and his fiancée Lisa Stelly welcomed their first child, daughter Pearl, into the world in April, reported Digital Spy.
"Being a grandmother is a gift, it`s an absolute gift and people go, `Oh I`m old now`. But you know what, gifts come as you get older and grandchildren is one of those gifts from God and it`s just one of the best things that has happened our family for years," Osbourne said.
The star is proud of all her three children, Aimee, 30, Kelly, 28, and 27-year-old Jack, who she has with husband Ozzy Osbourne, and is glad they explored the rebellious side of life while they were still young.
"It`s down to them (they`re achievements) and not having a sense of entitlement and having an understanding of good work ethic and understanding that you learn from your mistakes.
"And they`ve done it all but I`m happy that they`ve done it at the right age when you can still get away with it. If they`d have a mid-life crisis it would have been `Oh dear, couldn`t do that.` But they did it all at the right time so I`m blessed with that," Osbourne said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why