Having children has changed everything: Mellisa McCarthy
London: `Tammy` star Mellisa McCarthy has revealed motherhood has changed everything for her and she feels lucky to be a working parent.
The 43-year-old actress, who has two daughters with actor-husband Ben Falcone, said the couple has a lot of fun watching children grow, reportedly.
"It`s such a cliche, but it changes everything. Suddenly you have this other person completely dependent on you. Ben and I are having a lot of fun watching our two girls each develop her own unique personality.
"Both of them really know how to make us laugh. It makes it hard to punish them because they know how to get us to smile," she said.
When asked what advice would she give to working mothers, she said, "Accept that you can`t do it all. I can`t remember the last time I got a full night`s sleep, but I`m not complaining. I know just how lucky I am to have this great husband, our two girls and the chance to do what I do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zooey Deschanel marries secretly, gives birth to baby girl
- Never been, never will be talent like Kishore Kumar: Lata Mangeshkar
- Ronda Rousey to star in film based on her autobiography
- Nicki Minaj cuddles with Meek Mill amid split rumours
- Tiger Shroff loses weight while shooting ‘most difficult’ song!