Heather Graham finds Las Vegas too superficial
London: Heather Graham believes Las Vegas is it too superficial for her taste.
The 43-year-old actress has returned to the gambling capital of US film the third instalment of `The Hangover`, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t like Las Vegas. People seem phony, they`re spending all their money and it`s sad. And it`s also so cold with permanent air conditioning everywhere.
"I`m more the type who wants to be outside and look at a tree. I don`t want to look at a machine," Graham said.
Heather is fond of the luxury trailers she and her co-stars Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms - stayed in during filming.
"Well, we had much nicer trailers, they`re gorgeous, you can live in there, and they’re so nice! And Zach has gone on a total health kick, he`s Mr Healthy, he`s observing this really strict diet. He`s this crazy comedian, but now he`s super health-conscious, he doesn`t eat sugar or gluten," she added.
Heather does admit to following a similar food ritual.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj