Heather Graham got trapped during a house fire

Last Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013 - 14:44

New York: Actress Heather Graham house went up in flames and she got trapped inside but later escaped safely.

The accident took place Jan 12 in her Manhattan apartment, reports thesun.co.uk.

"Candles caught some clothes that were left near the tub," John Bley, New York fire chief said.

It took firemen over an hour to control the situation. Later, Graham, 42, was allowed to enter the house.

IANS



First Published: Monday, January 14, 2013 - 14:44

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review