Heather Graham`s apartment catches fire
Last Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013, 18:36
  

New York: A fire broke out in ‘Hangover’ actress Heather Graham`s apartment here.

Her sprawling 2,000 square foot Manhattan apartment on the 12th floor of the Union Square building was reportedly set ablaze after some clothes left near her bathtub caught fire from candles that were left lit, reported Huffington Post online.

"It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub," said John Bley, Chief of Fire Department City of New York.

The fire took about 45 minutes to put out. Graham rushed back to her home after the fire extinguished. Neither she nor her representative has commented on the incident so far.

Graham made big break via her first major role as a young porn star named Brandi in the award-winning film ‘Boogie Nights’ back in 1997.

She rose to stardom via her roles in ‘Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me’ and ‘The Hangover’. She is set to appear next in ‘The Hangover Part III’, the second sequel of the comedy film series that stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis.

PTI


First Published: Monday, January 14, 2013, 18:36



comments powered by Disqus