Heidi Klum sells her clothes for charity
Los Angeles: German supermodel Heidi Klum has put some of her most coveted clothing up for sale on Fashion Project.com, with all profits benefitting amfAR ((The American Foundation for AIDS Research).
The 40-year-old has donated several of the dresses that she wore to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week to the latest Fashion Project saleat massively discounted prices.
Fashion Project, set up by two Harvard classmates, allows people to sell their items online and choose which charity the profits go to, as well giving customers the possibility to snap up designer clothing for a good cause.
amfAR works on behalf of global HIV-AIDS patients, reports contactmusic.com.
Fans of the star can get their hands on the shimmery bronze Max Azria gown, which she wore for the `Project Runway` finale, for just $599.
The hippie-style vest she donned to sit in front row at the BCBG by Max Azria show is also up for sale for $299.
Other items includes her Kate Spade New York dress and a Stella McCartney shoulder bag, which were donated by some of the model`s famous friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video