Heidi Klum sells her clothes for charity
Los Angeles: German supermodel Heidi Klum has put some of her most coveted clothing up for sale on Fashion Project.com, with all profits benefitting amfAR ((The American Foundation for AIDS Research).
The 40-year-old has donated several of the dresses that she wore to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week to the latest Fashion Project saleat massively discounted prices.
Fashion Project, set up by two Harvard classmates, allows people to sell their items online and choose which charity the profits go to, as well giving customers the possibility to snap up designer clothing for a good cause.
amfAR works on behalf of global HIV-AIDS patients, reports contactmusic.com.
Fans of the star can get their hands on the shimmery bronze Max Azria gown, which she wore for the `Project Runway` finale, for just $599.
The hippie-style vest she donned to sit in front row at the BCBG by Max Azria show is also up for sale for $299.
Other items includes her Kate Spade New York dress and a Stella McCartney shoulder bag, which were donated by some of the model`s famous friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows