Heidi Klum throws `big hat` bash for 40th birthday
London: Heidi Klum, who will turn 40 on June 1, will be throwing a `Big Hats` themed party for her birthday this weekend in Los Angeles.
The former Victoria Secrets Angel started her 40th birthday celebrations a few days early in Berlin as she was presented with a chocolate cake by aspiring models from the hit reality show `Germany`s Next Top Model.`
The former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is set to host an amazing fancy dress party, with one of her closest pals, and has asked those who have been invited to attend in accordance with the theme "Big Hats," the Mirror reported.
The German model has said that she is really excited for the birthday party, where burgers, ice cream, fries and chocolate will be served.
Previously, Klum told Ellen DeGeneres that Forty is the new 30 and she didn`t care about aging, adding that when she gets one year older it means that she is still here, having a good time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies