Heidi Klum throws `big hat` bash for 40th birthday
London: Heidi Klum, who will turn 40 on June 1, will be throwing a `Big Hats` themed party for her birthday this weekend in Los Angeles.
The former Victoria Secrets Angel started her 40th birthday celebrations a few days early in Berlin as she was presented with a chocolate cake by aspiring models from the hit reality show `Germany`s Next Top Model.`
The former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is set to host an amazing fancy dress party, with one of her closest pals, and has asked those who have been invited to attend in accordance with the theme "Big Hats," the Mirror reported.
The German model has said that she is really excited for the birthday party, where burgers, ice cream, fries and chocolate will be served.
Previously, Klum told Ellen DeGeneres that Forty is the new 30 and she didn`t care about aging, adding that when she gets one year older it means that she is still here, having a good time.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?