Heidi Klum turns old for Halloween
New York: Supermodel Heidi Klum surprised everyone by dressing up like a old lady. She used prosthetics for her annual Halloween party here.
The 40-year-old had a bald cap with a gray wig, varicose veins all over her legs, wrinkled prosthetics and a hunched spine as she got clicked on the orange carpet Thursday, reports eonline.com.
She posted the picture on Twitter and captioned it as: "Okay guys. Here I go into the future".
She posted another picture of hers and wished her fans a happy Halloween.
"Happy Halloween. Little old me," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'