Helen Flanagan leaves Twitter
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Flanagan has stopped tweeting on the micro-blogging site Twitter.
The 23-year-old enjoyed keeping her 500,000 followers updated with the latest going-ons in her life, but she has stopped updating them all with her latest developments and opinions on Twitter after receiving spiteful messages from trolls, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Her spokesperson said: "People were being really nasty about her".
The "Coronation Street" star hasn`t tweeted since July 22. She is also a keen user of photo-sharing site Instagram but hasn`t uploaded any picture on the website since July 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'