Helen Flanagan leaves Twitter
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Flanagan has stopped tweeting on the micro-blogging site Twitter.
The 23-year-old enjoyed keeping her 500,000 followers updated with the latest going-ons in her life, but she has stopped updating them all with her latest developments and opinions on Twitter after receiving spiteful messages from trolls, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Her spokesperson said: "People were being really nasty about her".
The "Coronation Street" star hasn`t tweeted since July 22. She is also a keen user of photo-sharing site Instagram but hasn`t uploaded any picture on the website since July 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mystery Rooms are here! Now you can unlock the hidden `Sherlock' in you
- Throwback Thursday! Watch Shah Rukh Khan's unseen Doordarshan video
- Parineeti Chopra to romance Sushant Singh Rajput in upcoming flick?
- Will this TV beauty make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’?
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?