Helen Flanagan to continue studies
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Flanagan is thinking about going to university and getting the education she missed out when she was a child star on `Coronation Street`.
The 23-year-old played Rosie Webster in British television soap opera for 12 years before quitting in February 2012 after suffering from depression.
``I want to live for the moment really. We`ll see what happens. I might even consider going back to university,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Flanagan as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!