Helen Flanagan to continue studies
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Flanagan is thinking about going to university and getting the education she missed out when she was a child star on `Coronation Street`.
The 23-year-old played Rosie Webster in British television soap opera for 12 years before quitting in February 2012 after suffering from depression.
``I want to live for the moment really. We`ll see what happens. I might even consider going back to university,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Flanagan as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles