Helen Mirren finds French women `elegant and together`
New Delhi: Dame Helen Mirren believes that French women are " elegant and together", and much more stylish than their British counterparts.
The 67-year-old actress, who plays a French chef in her new film ` The Hundred-Foot Journey`, told a weekly that English women have an inferiority complex when it comes to the French women, a leading daily reported.
Mirren, who lives in Los Angeles, added that though her stylist transformed her shabby English look into fine French form for the film, she could never hold it together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala