Helen Mirren gets Harvard`s Hasty Pudding award
London: Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren has been selected as Harvard`s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year.
The 68-year-old veteran actress will accept the award from America`s oldest theatrical group on January 30, reported Digital Spy.
"As someone who adores Pudding in all its manifestations - Suet, Christmas, Treacle, Bread and Butter, Yorkshire, Plum, Figgy, etc, etc - I am so looking forward to the famous Hasty Pudding," Mirren said in a statement.
The Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year prize has previously been given to Marion Cotillard, Claire Danes and Julianne Moore.
Mirren will next be seen in `The Hundred-Foot Journey`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!