Helen Mirren gets Walk of Fame honour
Los Angeles: Veteran actress Helen Mirren is the latest film icon to be honoured with a star at the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The 67-year-old will unveil her star, the 2,488th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Jan 3, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"What a way to start the New Year on the Walk of Fame with one of the most acclaimed actresses known around the world. We are thrilled to honour Helen and welcome her to our Walk of Fame family," said Ana Martinez, producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies.
"The Queen" actress` pavement plaque will be placed right next to "The King`s Speech" star Colin Firth`s, right in front of The Pig N` Whistle Pub, a British-themed bar in Hollywood Boulevard here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing