Helen Mirren gets Walk of Fame honour
Los Angeles: Veteran actress Helen Mirren is the latest film icon to be honoured with a star at the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The 67-year-old will unveil her star, the 2,488th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Jan 3, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"What a way to start the New Year on the Walk of Fame with one of the most acclaimed actresses known around the world. We are thrilled to honour Helen and welcome her to our Walk of Fame family," said Ana Martinez, producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies.
"The Queen" actress` pavement plaque will be placed right next to "The King`s Speech" star Colin Firth`s, right in front of The Pig N` Whistle Pub, a British-themed bar in Hollywood Boulevard here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top models who grabbed the headlines in 2015
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma