Helena Christensen defends pregnant Kim Kardashian over weight gain
Washington: Supermodel Helena Christensen has defended Kim Kardashian against criticism of her weight and slammed the recent bullying over her changing body as "sacrilegious."
In an open letter on the Huffington Post, the former Victoria`s Secret Angel wrote that the way certain media constantly harassed Kardashian was disgusting and despicable, Us Magazine reported.
The 44-year-old Danish beauty further wrote that it was enough that they persistently projected a negative focus on women`s physical shapes but a public bullying and attacking of a pregnant woman because of her growing shape is just lower than low.
Christensen, who has a 13-year-old son, Mingus Lucien, with former boyfriend Norman Reedus, continued that there should be some moral compass and regardless of who the woman is or what she does, no one should ever be publicly judged for their body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Coffee With D' director upset with Sunil Grover
- Tanmay Bhat, Gursimran Khamba to attend NBA All-Star Weekend 2017
- Kajol stresses on targeted programmes for handwashing behaviour
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- We were small rungs in the ladder of Amitabh Bachchan's success: Rishi Kapoor