Hema Malini guarded about daughter`s wedding details
Mumbai: Veteran actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra`s younger daughter Ahana Deol will marry Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vora Feb 2, but the actress is unwilling to spill any more details on the wedding.
"We have not decided as yet whether we will hold the ceremony here or in Delhi. As of now, we cannot reveal anything," Hema told reporters.
The couple got engaged in June this year at Hema`s Juhu residence. The engagement was held in a very traditional manner and took place in the presence of the two families.
Ahana had reportedly met Vaibhav during her sister Esha Deol`s wedding last year. Esha is married to Mumbai-based businessman Bharat Takhtani.
Apart from being a trained Odissi dancer, Ahana is also interested in designing.
Pic Courtesy: DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy's girl! Bipasha Basu showers birthday wishes on papa dearest! – View pic
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- Cold war between Bollywood buddies Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt - All you need to know
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez impersonating Lisa Haydon will make you ROFL-- Watch
- Mrinal Sen is 'absolutely fine'; family rubbishes death hoax