Henry Cavill is motivated by money
London: ‘Man of Steel’ star Henry Cavill admits the massive money on offer in Hollywood is a huge motivating factor in his acting career.
The 29-year-old British actor, who shot to fame in 2001 following his star performance in ‘Laguna’, insists other stars who play down the importance of the financial rewards are lying, reported Daily Star.
"God, all those people who say, `Oh no, the money doesn`t matter`. Yeah, right. They`re either mad, or they`re lying. I mean, come on. `Oh no, don`t pay me anything, it`s for the arts.` I`m sorry, no. Pay me the money. I`m not doing it for charity. I`m not a non-profit organisation. Plus it`s expensive flying back and forward to LA. You need a job that pays money," he said.
Cavill admits his main ambition in Hollywood is to be the go to guy who can guarantee box office success.
"I want to be one of those names that producers want to hire because you put bums on seats."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say