Here are a few tips that will help you pack smart and easy for your next trip
Here are a few tips on how to get your travel packing right.
New Delhi: Going for a holiday or work trip out of station? Pack it light and right for convenience.
Himanshu Periwal, Vice President, Growth of travel search engine ixigo, has shared a few tips on how to get it right:
* It is easier to fold your clothes while packing your suitcase to use the space properly. Heavier apparel should be kept at the bottom and lighter clothes can be placed on top to keep them wrinkle free.
* If you need formals during the trip, place them on the top for easy access.
* It is always advisable to keep small travel-sized shampoos, deodorants, shower gel, toothpaste et al. Make sure that you seal all the bottles of your toiletries. Unscrew the cap, place a piece of cling wrap on top and screw the cap back on to avoid any kind of leakage.
* Keep your socks inside the shoes and keep these shoes in a shower cap to place them properly in very less space.
* Roll up your belt like a coil, and put it in your shirt. Save yourself some space.
* Keep cotton to remove make-up, cover your razor with binder clips to avoid any random cuts.
* Keep your chargers, earphone, power bank and other documents in your hand bag and a spare dress too if possible.
* If you are travelling in the rainy season, don’t forget to keep your umbrella.
* Keep your ticket details on your mobile phone and keep a copy in your mail too.