Hilary Duff calls motherhood `hormonal roller coaster`
Washington: Hilary Duff has admitted that there have been some uncomfortable moments along her way of motherhood and called it a hormonal roller coaster.
In an interview to the Us magazine, the singer/actress who has a 13 months old son, Luca, described the biggest mom challenges she`s faced.
She said that while taking care of the baby sometimes exhaustion takes over especially when she is sleep-deprived.
Duff said she also sometimes gets frustrated when she can`t do anything to get her baby to stop crying.
She further said that babies don`t come with a manual and its difficult to know what`s going on especially when being sleep-deprived and on a hormonal roller coaster.
But Duff is cherishing little things, like Luca getting in his baby teeth or calling her `mama and walking for the first time, and she said that the whole process has been incredible.
When asked about having another child she said that she has no plans now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez do a sex comedy? Details inside