Hilary Duff enjoying motherhood
Los Angeles: Hilary Duff is enjoying motherhood so much that the actress says she wants to have more children.
The 26-year-old `Lizzie McGuire` star said her adorable son, 19-month-old Luca, took away fears she previously had about parenting a son, which developed from growing up without a brother, reported E! online.
"I actually had this strong intuition that I was having a boy, and I was so excited, but I grew up with a sister and I was like, `I don`t know what to do with a boy!`," she said.
"If I had another boy, I would be happy, but I would like to try for a girl and I`m not sure that I want to have three kids," she added.
Duff gave birth to her first child on March 20, 2012 with husband Mike Comrie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee