Hilary Duff enjoying motherhood
Los Angeles: Hilary Duff is enjoying motherhood so much that the actress says she wants to have more children.
The 26-year-old `Lizzie McGuire` star said her adorable son, 19-month-old Luca, took away fears she previously had about parenting a son, which developed from growing up without a brother, reported E! online.
"I actually had this strong intuition that I was having a boy, and I was so excited, but I grew up with a sister and I was like, `I don`t know what to do with a boy!`," she said.
"If I had another boy, I would be happy, but I would like to try for a girl and I`m not sure that I want to have three kids," she added.
Duff gave birth to her first child on March 20, 2012 with husband Mike Comrie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!