Hilary Duff enjoying motherhood
Los Angeles: Hilary Duff is enjoying motherhood so much that the actress says she wants to have more children.
The 26-year-old `Lizzie McGuire` star said her adorable son, 19-month-old Luca, took away fears she previously had about parenting a son, which developed from growing up without a brother, reported E! online.
"I actually had this strong intuition that I was having a boy, and I was so excited, but I grew up with a sister and I was like, `I don`t know what to do with a boy!`," she said.
"If I had another boy, I would be happy, but I would like to try for a girl and I`m not sure that I want to have three kids," she added.
Duff gave birth to her first child on March 20, 2012 with husband Mike Comrie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!