Hilary Duff exhausted by baby
Los Angeles: Actress Hilary Duff, who gave birth to her first child Luca nine months ago, says her relationship with her husband Mike Comrie has changed since they had their son, but they still make time for each other.
"It`s definitely different. I am so exhausted at the end of each day, so I am like, `Can this not happen at night when I`m exhausted?` You find different times to do it," contactmusic.com quoted Duff as saying.
"I am running around the house just trying to keep up with him. He`s so fast... He`s trying to talk and he`s a little aggressive," the 25-year-old added.
Duff says she is planning to wait a few more years before having another baby.
"Mike and I are literally so obsessed with Luca. He`s perfect! We should just be one and done. But I think once your kid starts getting older you miss that baby phase and you go in for round two," she said.
She also said that she felt a lot of pressure to lose her baby weight but is ``trying not to obsess`` over it.
"I am worried because everyone wants their body back. It`s all in time, you know? It took nine months to get there, so hopefully it won`t take that long to get it off. But I`m doing it slowly," said Duff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow