Hilary Duff separates from husband Mike Comrie
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie have separated after three years of marriage.
Duff, 26 and and Comrie, 33, who married in 2010, are also parents to a 21-month-old son Luca Cruz, reported People magazine.
"Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie have mutually decided to an amicable separation. They remain best friends and will continue to be in each other`s lives. They are dedicated to loving and parenting their amazing son, and ask for privacy at this time," Duff`s representative said.
Duff took to Twitter and wrote, "Mike and I are sitting here, we are so appreciative for all of your kindness and well wishes. Not an easy day but we`re getting through it together."
The couple plan to co-parent Luca.
The split was reportedly not a rash decision.
"There was no major incident ? no big event between the two of them. They have put effort and thought into this decision for a long time. They tried couples therapy, but in the end, they realized at this time, they work better as friends," a source said.
It`s something (Hilary) thought through. She really does care about him and he really does care about her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Kapil Sharma’s troubled ‘love story’ triggered fight on flight with Sunil Grover?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu