Homeless man arrested on suspicion of stalking Rihanna
Los Angeles: A homeless man was arrested in New York for stalking and harassing R&B star Rihanna for delivering super creepy hand written notes to her home.
Kevin MCglynn was detained by cops on July 24 and he was arraigned on charges of stalking, menacing, and harassment in Manhattan Criminal Court the next day, suggest reports.
The 53-year-old is accused of sending a batch of threatening messages to the `Umbrella` hitmaker, delivering many of them by hand to her apartment in the Big Apple.
On his third visit earlier this month, the homeless man dropped his benefits card in the 26-year-old singer`s SoHo building leaving his address.
Rihanna`s lawyer told the court that MCglynn`s alleged behaviour caused the singer to `fear for her physical safety`.
MCglynn has been held without bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission