Homeless man arrested on suspicion of stalking Rihanna
Los Angeles: A homeless man was arrested in New York for stalking and harassing R&B star Rihanna for delivering super creepy hand written notes to her home.
Kevin MCglynn was detained by cops on July 24 and he was arraigned on charges of stalking, menacing, and harassment in Manhattan Criminal Court the next day, suggest reports.
The 53-year-old is accused of sending a batch of threatening messages to the `Umbrella` hitmaker, delivering many of them by hand to her apartment in the Big Apple.
On his third visit earlier this month, the homeless man dropped his benefits card in the 26-year-old singer`s SoHo building leaving his address.
Rihanna`s lawyer told the court that MCglynn`s alleged behaviour caused the singer to `fear for her physical safety`.
MCglynn has been held without bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!