How about a `Zombie Keel-er` donut?
New Delhi: Picture this - a donut, dipped in white chocolate, topped with blood red jelly and dark blueberry compote - it`s the `Zombie Keel-er`, a special donut created as part of a tie-up with Bollywood`s upcoming zombie comedy `Go Goa Gone`.
Singaporean gourmet donut brand Mad Over Donuts has announced its association with the movie, co-produced by Illuminati Films and Eros Entertainment. The special donut is priced at Rs.55.
"Both Mad Over Donuts and `Go Goa Gone` share the same target group and thus, associating with this movie seemed like a perfect fit. It`s our first film association and as a brand we are willing to explore this platform in future as well," Tarak Bhattacharya - COO, Mad Over Donuts, said in a statement.
`Go Goa Gone` features Saif Ali Khan, Kunal Kemmu and Vir Das. Its directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK believe "it`s a cool association".
"Both are fun brands! Ours is a mad, wacky film and they are Mad Over Donuts," the director duo said in a joint statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai