Hugh Jackman dismisses gay rumors again
New York: Hugh Jackman has once again dismissed rumors suggesting that he is gay, insisting that the constant speculation about his alleged "sham marriage" affects him and his spouse, Deborra-Lee Furness.
During an interview with the August issue of Good Housekeeping, the ` Wolverine` star said that people would believe whatever they want to believe, the New York Post reported.
Jackman has been happily married to 57-year-old Furness since 1996 and he said that he gets "sad" for the people who suspect otherwise.
He asserted that he worries for wife and does not want her perturbed.
Jackman insisted that Furness is a justice freak and when she hears the gossip, she finds it hard to shut up about it.
He added that he finds the issue frustrating since his better half doesn`t have a voice in the situation.
Furness, 57, told Australia`s ‘60 Minutes’ in July that the constant rumors of her hubby`s sexuality are a lie.
She asserted that she finds the questions offensive and annoying and if Jackman was gay, he would say he`s gay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult