Hugh Jackman flaunts Aussie rules footie skill on day out with family
London: Hugh Jackman, who took some time off before getting busy with films again, headed to Bondi beach with his family to show off his football skills.
The ‘X-Men’ star played some Aussie Rules football on the beach with his two children 12-year-old Oscar and 7-year-old Ava.
The 43-year-old actor had kept his famously muscular body covered in a black polo shirt and matching shorts, a leading daily has reported.
With his eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, the 6ft 2inch star looked effortlessly cool as he ran up and down the beach.
Jackman’s 56-year-old wife Deborra-Lee Furness had worn a casual all-black ensemble and carried a red boogie board with her.
The actor’s stay in his hometown of Sydney is not purely for play as he will begin filming ‘X-Men Origins’ sequel ‘The Wolverine’ at Fox Studios, next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'