Hugh Jackman has `best of both worlds`
New York: Actor Hugh Jackman feels he has got the best of both worlds splitting his time with his family between New York and Australia.
The 45-year-old `Wolverine` star lit New York`s Empire State Building in green and gold for Australia Day yesterday and says he`s very happy that he, his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness and their children Eva, eight and Maximilian, 13, get to live there, reported Huffington Post.
"Australia is our home. We`ve been there, but New York has been our base for awhile. We love living here, the opportunities are incredible, particularly for my job.
"It means I can work internationally and still be at home a lot more. You know, we miss Australia a lot, but New York is a great city and it`s a great place to bring your kids up," Jackman said.
"And we go back to Australia a lot. I shot three movies here in the US in the last five years, so we`ve been back there two-and-a-half years in the last five years. Deb and I feel we get the best of both worlds," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive