Hugh Jackman sees himself as skinny long-legged guy
Los Angeles: Actor Hugh Jackman says he doesn`t see himself as a well built hunk the way he appears in movies.
Jackman, 44, has flaunted his perfect abs in “The X-Men” franchise as Wolverine.
"I still see myself as this skinny long-legged person. That body I have is for `The Wolverine.` I did work on it but it`s not my natural body, and I get a hard time for it,” Cosmopolitan magazine quoted Jackman as saying.
The actor says his wife Deborra-Lee Furness expects him to be fat, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Deb tells me `Your job as my husband is to be fat and schlubby`, so no matter what`s going on with me, I look great,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you