Hugh Jackman watches `Elf` every Christmas
London: Actor Hugh Jackman and his family make sure they watch their favourite film `Elf` on every Christmas.
The 45-year-old actor looks forward to sitting down with his wife, Deborra Lee-Furness and their adopted children Oscar, 13, and Ava, nine, to watch festive movies and although they try new ones, they can`t help but return to the classic comedy starring Will Ferrell, reported Contactmusic.
"My kids are getting older but we genuinely look forward to watching the same movies. There have been great animated movies, but now they`re getting into live action stuff," Jackman said.
"But `Elf`, for years, has been the one that my wife and the kids have all liked," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?