Huntington-Whiteley first to wish Moss on Twitter
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Moss, who turned 40 Thursday, received the first birthday wish on Twitter from model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Huntington-Whiteley was the first to post her wish on the microblogging site. She even posted a black and white picture of Moss smoking a cigarette, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She captioned the picture: "Happy 40th Ms. Moss."
Moss is celebrating her birthday on businessman Richard Branson`s private Caribbean island Neckerk, in the British Virgin Islands, along with some of her closest friends, including designer Sadie Frost, socialite Annabelle Nielson, celebrity hairdresser and James Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits