Huntington-Whiteley first to wish Moss on Twitter
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Moss, who turned 40 Thursday, received the first birthday wish on Twitter from model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Huntington-Whiteley was the first to post her wish on the microblogging site. She even posted a black and white picture of Moss smoking a cigarette, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She captioned the picture: "Happy 40th Ms. Moss."
Moss is celebrating her birthday on businessman Richard Branson`s private Caribbean island Neckerk, in the British Virgin Islands, along with some of her closest friends, including designer Sadie Frost, socialite Annabelle Nielson, celebrity hairdresser and James Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Justin Bieber threatens to sue over nude photos in Bora Bora
- Dear men and women, know what you both really hate
- Selena Gomez underwent chemotherapy after Lupus diagnosis