I acted like a jerk on the night I was arrested: Sam Worthington
London: ‘Terminator Salvation’ star Sam Worthington admits he acted like a jerk on the night he was arrested for disorderly conduct in Atlanta, Georgia last year.
The 36-year-old actor was taken into custody by police after he became involved in a bust-up with a bouncer outside a nightclub in the city in November, reported Daily Star.
Worthington, who was in town to shoot a movie, grew violent after he was denied entry to the venue, and is said to have been pepper-sprayed by a doorman before being hauled away in handcuffs.
"I was a jerk. It was my fault. I`ve admitted it. I was a jerk, I was in the wrong. Move on. That`s it," he said.
The charge against Worthington was subsequently dropped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!a
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi