I acted like a jerk on the night I was arrested: Sam Worthington
London: ‘Terminator Salvation’ star Sam Worthington admits he acted like a jerk on the night he was arrested for disorderly conduct in Atlanta, Georgia last year.
The 36-year-old actor was taken into custody by police after he became involved in a bust-up with a bouncer outside a nightclub in the city in November, reported Daily Star.
Worthington, who was in town to shoot a movie, grew violent after he was denied entry to the venue, and is said to have been pepper-sprayed by a doorman before being hauled away in handcuffs.
"I was a jerk. It was my fault. I`ve admitted it. I was a jerk, I was in the wrong. Move on. That`s it," he said.
The charge against Worthington was subsequently dropped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!