I always wanted to be a mother: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Los Angeles: `The Client List` star Jennifer Love Hewitt is delighted to be expecting her first child as she always wanted to be a mother.
The 34-year-old actress, who announced in June that she is expecting her first child with actor boyfriend Brian Hallisay, is finding a lot of joy in her pregnancy, reported People magazine.
"I`m loving being pregnant! It`s really been a joy. I have no complaints. I mean, tired feet and all the stuff you hear about, but nobody needs to hear about that," Hewitt said.
"I`ve always wanted to be a mom. I had a great relationship with mine. I`m ready to pass on to my child all the great love that my mom had for me," she added.
The actress is due in December but still manages to work out five or six times a week.
"It`s making me feel good. I`ve been reading all these interesting stats about kids with pregnant moms who work out have all these great benefits, so I`m happy about that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies