I am a bad influence on my sisters: Zoe Saldana
London: Zoe Saldana claims she is a bad influence on her sisters, Mariel and Cisley.
The 36-year-old actress said she has almost 10 hidden tattoos on her body and is also responsible for many of her family members` inkings, reportedly.
"I am very proud to say I have assisted many friends and family, my sisters, to get tattoos. I get them drunk, I wine and dine them, I take them to the tattoo parlour, they come out with tattoos. The next day they`re like, `What the hell happened?!`
"I can convince you of getting a tattoo in the worst place possible. I am very convincing. That`s why I`ve always been sort of the bad influence out of all the girls in my family," she said.
Despite having no visible tattoos, the `Guardians of the Galaxy` star also said that her love of body art might not be a secret for much longer.
"I`m running out of private places to put them on. My grandmother says that I look like a newspaper naked," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles