I am a bad influence on my sisters: Zoe Saldana
London: Zoe Saldana claims she is a bad influence on her sisters, Mariel and Cisley.
The 36-year-old actress said she has almost 10 hidden tattoos on her body and is also responsible for many of her family members` inkings, reportedly.
"I am very proud to say I have assisted many friends and family, my sisters, to get tattoos. I get them drunk, I wine and dine them, I take them to the tattoo parlour, they come out with tattoos. The next day they`re like, `What the hell happened?!`
"I can convince you of getting a tattoo in the worst place possible. I am very convincing. That`s why I`ve always been sort of the bad influence out of all the girls in my family," she said.
Despite having no visible tattoos, the `Guardians of the Galaxy` star also said that her love of body art might not be a secret for much longer.
"I`m running out of private places to put them on. My grandmother says that I look like a newspaper naked," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show