I am a big fan of David Bowie: Lady Gaga
London: Pop star Lady Gaga says she is a huge fan of legendary English musician David Bowie and considers him like an alien prince.
Although the 27-year-old singer thinks it is strange that she has not got a chance to meet Bowie in person, reported Contactmusic.
"I have not met him yet, it`s OK - you know I`m such a big fan, that it`s kind of this weird amazing thing that I haven`t met him yet," Gaga said.
"He`s sort of like an alien prince. He still runs my universe as well, like, every morning I wake up and I think, `What would Bowie do?`," she added.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker feels that the way Bowie dresses owes to his quest to achieve perfection.
"I guess for him it was a sense of perfection. These things he created, it was self expression for him but also a sense of protection for who he personally is as David," she said.
"And for me, this is a sense of protection, I`m not really protecting myself actually because myself is who you see every day, and my inability to rest in one soul is just who I am," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'