I am going to be Mr Mom: Ben Affleck
London: Actor Ben Affleck has joked that he is going to be "Mr Mom" for a while as wife Jennifer Garner will be busy shooting for movies now.
The 40-year-old, who raises children Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and Samuel, 1, will be baby sitting the children now as Garner has signed on to star in a few films, reported Digital Spy.
"Jennifer is going to work. And she told me to go to the gym! I`m preparing myself to take on some more of the burden at home. Jennifer`s got a couple of movies coming up, so it`s going to be a little Mr Mom action, and I`m going to get back in the ring and we`re going to see if I still have it," he said.
Affleck, whose movie "Argo" won the `Best Picture` Oscar earlier this year, has previously joked that he was pleased to be able to sit around eating ice cream on the couch after a hectic awards season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles