I am homeless now: Robert Pattinson
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Robert Pattinson has revealed that he is homeless again.
The millionaire actor reportedly said he doesn`t have anywhere to live after his parents moved into his home in Los Angeles while he was away filming in Toronto.
"I`ve kind of found myself a little bit more at home in LA. My parents borrowed my house, which I was borrowing off someone else and then they kicked me out of it when I came back from Toronto. So that`s the end of that, so I`m now homeless again," he said.
The hunk, 28, who previously claimed he slept behind an archway following his split from ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart in 2012, insists he doesn`t know where his possessions are currently kept.
"I`m not entirely sure. It`s somewhere. I wish I knew," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles