I am in the happiest phase of my life: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who recently cancelled her Australian tour, says she is feeling blessed and in the happiest phase of her life.
It seems that the 21-year-old singer is enjoying some family time as she posted on Instagram, a picture of herself cuddling a baby, who is believed to be her 6-month-old sister Gracie, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I`m the happiest I`ve been in a while.. So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved...," Gomez wrote.
The `Come & Get` singer also shared another photo which shows her gazing through a window in which she appeared calm and relaxed.
Gomez cancelled her tour as she needed time to focus on herself in the new year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day