I am lucky to be with my family: Rob Kardashian
Los Angeles: TV personality Rob Kardashian says he is fortunate that he gets to be with his family who always support him.
The 26-year-old socialite, who is the son of reality TV star Kris Jenner considers himself a family person, reported Us Magazine.
"Thank God, I have the opportunity to be with my family and work with my family. Not everybody even gets to live with their own family because they have to go to LA or New York or wherever to work and find a job and leave their family back home," Rob said.
"But everyday I get to work with my family -- if I want to. And
I`m all about family, that`s how I was raised. We`ve all got each other`s backs. And thank God, I have the opportunity to do what I love, which is my family and work on a business and try and make it the best that it can be," he added.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe`s little brother is focusing on on his new luxury sock line, Arthur George.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh