I am not afraid of death: Jane Fonda
London: Veteran actress Jane Fonda, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010, realised that she is not afraid of dying.
The 75-year-old Oscar-winning actress said she never feared her own mortality at any stage and was determined to fight the disease like countless other brave women across the world, reported Contactmusic.
"(It) was a good test, because I always said I`m not afraid of dying. And I wasn`t. I mean, I felt (that), god, I`ve just joined a family of millions of women who have gone through this. And how interesting. What a journey this is going to be," she said.
The `Monster-in-Law` star had a small tumour which was non-invasive. After having it surgically removed she was given the all-clear and told she was "100 per cent cancer-free" just a few months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!