I am not afraid of death: Jane Fonda
London: Veteran actress Jane Fonda, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010, realised that she is not afraid of dying.
The 75-year-old Oscar-winning actress said she never feared her own mortality at any stage and was determined to fight the disease like countless other brave women across the world, reported Contactmusic.
"(It) was a good test, because I always said I`m not afraid of dying. And I wasn`t. I mean, I felt (that), god, I`ve just joined a family of millions of women who have gone through this. And how interesting. What a journey this is going to be," she said.
The `Monster-in-Law` star had a small tumour which was non-invasive. After having it surgically removed she was given the all-clear and told she was "100 per cent cancer-free" just a few months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult