I am not afraid of death: Jane Fonda
London: Veteran actress Jane Fonda, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010, realised that she is not afraid of dying.
The 75-year-old Oscar-winning actress said she never feared her own mortality at any stage and was determined to fight the disease like countless other brave women across the world, reported Contactmusic.
"(It) was a good test, because I always said I`m not afraid of dying. And I wasn`t. I mean, I felt (that), god, I`ve just joined a family of millions of women who have gone through this. And how interesting. What a journey this is going to be," she said.
The `Monster-in-Law` star had a small tumour which was non-invasive. After having it surgically removed she was given the all-clear and told she was "100 per cent cancer-free" just a few months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations