I am not afraid of death: Jane Fonda
London: Veteran actress Jane Fonda, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010, realised that she is not afraid of dying.
The 75-year-old Oscar-winning actress said she never feared her own mortality at any stage and was determined to fight the disease like countless other brave women across the world, reported Contactmusic.
"(It) was a good test, because I always said I`m not afraid of dying. And I wasn`t. I mean, I felt (that), god, I`ve just joined a family of millions of women who have gone through this. And how interesting. What a journey this is going to be," she said.
The `Monster-in-Law` star had a small tumour which was non-invasive. After having it surgically removed she was given the all-clear and told she was "100 per cent cancer-free" just a few months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!