I am not Buddhist: Miranda Kerr
London: Supermodel Miranda Kerr has shot down the rumours of being a Buddhist.
According to reports, the 31-year-old model said her former husband Orlando Bloom is a follower of the faith. The couple, who are parents to a son, was married for three years before parting ways last year.
"No, I`m not Buddhist. Orlando is. I`m not Buddhist. I`m Christian. I pray every day. I meditate every day and I do yoga," Kerr said.
"I`m not religious, I`m spiritual. And praying is something my grandmother taught me as well. To pray and be grateful, have gratitude, is a big thing for me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple