I am not going to be a stay-at-home mother: Keira Knightley
London: Hollywood star Keira Knightly says if she ever becomes a mother, her career would not be sacrificed.
The 28-year-old actress, who married musician James Righton last year, said she is not going to be a stay-at-home mother, reported Contactmusic.
"Would I want to be a stay-at-home mother? No. On the other hand, you should be allowed to do that, as should men, without being sneered at," Knightley said.
The couple exchanged vows in front of a group of 11 family friends in the city of Marseille, in a simple ceremony last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!
- Amal Clooney's baggy floral smock sparks pregnancy rumours!