I am open to having more kids: Katie Holmes
London: Actress Katie Holmes, who recently split from her superstar husband Tom Cruise, says she is open to having more children in the future.
The 34-year-old is currently single but has not ruled out having a sibling for her six-year-old daughter Suri, reported Daily Star.
"I don`t know. I`m open to it," she said.
It was recently claimed that the brunette star was considering a career change to become a lawyer, and she hinted it could be a realistic option for her.
"Well, my brother and father are attorneys, and we`ll see. I like the practical thinking of attorneys," she added.
The actress also said she tries her best to be nice to people following an advice given by her mother when she was young.
"The advice was `You may be pretty, and you may be talented, but nobody will remember that if you`re mean`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood