I am quick at firing nannies: Mariah Carey
New York: Singer Mariah Carey says she fires nannies if they ever get too involved with her kids.
The 44-year-old singer has twins Monroe Cannon and Moroccan Scott with husband Nick Cannon, reported a leading daily.
"Unfortunately, I have to have nannies but I`m very hands-on. I fire nannies like this. And I hate doing it, but I have to because if they try to make themselves more important in the baby`s mind than me," Carey said.
Cannon married Carey at her private estate on Windermere Island in The Bahamas in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Winter special: Euro trip will always be incomplete without a visit to these charming places
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys